www.stringsandboxes.de - Online-Shop 01 - Consumer
Ihr Partner für Akkordenon- und Harmonika-Ersatzteile
Thank you for your intrested in our online Store 01 stringsandboxes.de For orders and settlement remains subject to the terms and conditions the following instructions.
1. Survey, Processing and use of Personal DataWe know that you care how your personal information is very important. Because of our data protection and therefore occupies a high priority, we adhere to the collection, processing and use strictly to the statutory provisions of the Data Protection Act and the Teleservices Data Protection Act. Basically, you can visit our website without leaving person-related data. In some cases we need such information from you such as:
• Sign in
• when Ordering
• when Contacting us
• in the use of the protected area "My Account"
• Refer a Friend / Affiliate
Your data helps us make your shopping experience with us to individually and continuously improve. We use the personal data on individuals to process the order, to deliver the goods for processing payments to prevent abuse of our website and inform you about orders, products, services and offers. In order to more easily and faster than by mail may come in contact with you, please give us your e-mail address. Of course, we only use it for advertising purposes if you have expressly consented.
2. What we do with your Personal Data?The personal data we store primarily for optimum performance and give them appropriate for this purpose to other companies. An example would be in this context, the transfer of data to a carrier (such as DHL or Hermes), who will deliver the goods or the further disclosure of related our contract partner for financial services (credit card). The so-forwarded data may be used only by the recipient to perform its task. Any other use of the information is not allowed.
3. Do you have a Right to Disclosure?Of course we are always ready to grant you, according to BDSG information on all of you to data stored by us. Please contact us by e-mail this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How do we protect your Personal Data?If you sign up in the "My Account" or to place an order, your personal data will be transmitted to us. So these do not get into the wrong hands, we encrypt it using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is currently the safest gängiste and data transmission methods on the Internet. It is used by default for us, when sensitive data is transferred. In addition, all customer information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible to unauthorized persons and are protected by a "firewall" against access from outside.
We continue to maintain a variety of other security measures to protect the personal information of our customers. In connection with these security measures to protect the personal information of our customers. In connection with these security measures, you will occasionally be asked to provide proof of identity before we show you personal information. An example of this approach is access to the account, which is possible only by entering a password.
Personal data are not included in these text files.
6. For more Information about CookiesThere is always a rumor spread that cookies can be very dangerous for your computer. Cookies can not perform the following activities not definitive:
• Cookies can not transmit viruses
• Cookies can not read data disks.
• There can be no e-mails sent unnoticed.
• Cookies can not be read by other Web servers.
7. Consent for the Storage of CookiesI agree that my name, my address and my e-mail address in the cookie on the end of the browser session also will be stored for 6 months and can be viewed on my next visit. These cookies are unnecessary to me to follow orders to re-enter my data. This agreement may be revoked at any time with effect for the future, when I refused in my browser settings to accept cookies.
8. When will my Data be deleted?All data is deleted in principle, if the storage purpose has disappeared. If there is some data for a statutory or contractual filing period, the place of the deletion of data shall be blocked.
You also have the option to delete your data at their own request or have it corrected. If there is some data for a statutory or contractual filing period, the place of the deletion of data shall be blocked.
9. What Types of Personal Information is used?The following data is only stored for the following specific data types.
• First Name
• Last Name
• Payment Data
When you contact us:
With the use of the protected area "My Account"
• First Name
• Last Name
10. Data on this Site
11. Google +1
This website uses the +1 button from google.com, which is from the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") operated. The button is labeled with the words / logo "+1". If a Web page called our website is on which such a button is installed, the browser is based on a direct connection to Google's servers. The button is free from Google directly transmitted to the browser, which then incorporated into the website. By integrating the Google button receives the Information to the appropriate page of the website was accessed.If the visitors to the respective website at the time of his visit logged into Google, Google can visit the Google account to assign the user. If the button is clicked, the information from the browser is directly transmitted to and stored by Google. Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google and the respective rights of the user and setting options to protect his privacy, please the relevant
Privacy notices from Google be found. Should the user not that Google has visited the Web page of the website collects information about the user must log out of the visitors in front of his visit to the websites of the website on Google.
12. The use of Facebook Plugins (Like-Button)
13. Right of Information
You always have the right to receive information regarding your personal data, its origin and destination, and the purpose of data processing. Provides information about the stored data Privacy Contact Person:
Berlin, 12.Juli 2011